Take a journey to several of the nation’s public gardens. From gardens that grow exclusively native plants to others that have worked them into their diverse collections, get an in-depth look into how public gardens can help inform and influence your design and maintenance practices. This webinar is free and open to the public. A recording will be available to view soon after the event.
Our speaker, Matthew Ross, is a horticulturist, Wild Ones National Board Member and Director of Continuing Education at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. Read more about Matthew in his Board bio.
- Abbey Aldrich Rockefeller Garden https://www.gardenpreserve.org/abby-aldrich-rockefeller-garden
- Bartram’s Garden https://www.bartramsgarden.org/
- Birmingham Botanic https://www.bbgardens.org/
- Catalina Conservancy and Wrigley Memorial and Botanic Garden https://www.catalinaconservancy.org/index.php?p=wrigley_memorial_and_botanic_garden&s=visit
- Coastal Maine Botanical Garden https://www.mainegardens.org/
- The Glenstone https://www.glenstone.org/
- Kenilworth National https://www.nps.gov/keaq/index.htm
- Longwood Meadow House https://longwoodgardens.org/gardens/meadow-garden
- Mount Cuba Center https://mtcubacenter.org/
- New York Botanical Garden https://www.nybg.org/
- North Carolina Botanic https://ncbg.unc.edu/
- Sanibel-Captiva Conservation Foundation https://www.sccf.org/
- Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens https://dowgardens.org/forest/
- The WILD Center https://wildones.org/