Work for Wild Ones
In 1977, the first seeds were sown for Wild Ones, which today is a nationally-recognized, membership-based non-profit organization that supports the grassroots efforts of 60+ nationwide Wild Ones chapters representing over 4,800 members in 20 states.
Wild Ones has a lean and efficient national office located in the Fox Valley of Wisconsin that leads the organization in planning, advocacy, and policy guidance. The national office also complements the efforts of local members and chapters by
- providing quality, online learning opportunities open to the public featuring experts in the native plant movement,
- producing free, ecoregion-specific, native garden design templates to help people start their first native garden,
- awarding “Lorrie Otto Seeds for Education” grants that engage youth in planning, planting and caring for educational natural landscapes,
- publishing a quarterly, award-winning journal featuring valuable native plant information
- and providing administrative resources and support to chapters.
Join our staff and be a part of a mission-focused team of professionals committed to promoting the use of environmentally sound native landscaping practices!
Wild Ones is looking for a Program Administrator to contract and monitor progress for the next set of Native Garden Designs! Please visit wildones.org/wild-ones-position-open for details about the position.