Article by Neil Diboll Republished from the Summer 2022 Wild Ones Journal The divergence between the goals of horticulture and ecology create a conundrum for the modern gardener, especially those committed to the preservation of plant species and the organisms that depend upon them for survival.
Posts Tagged: webinars
- Support Wild Ones this Giving Tuesday
- Urgent Calls to Action on Pesticide Legislation
- Genetic Diversity and Plant Preservation
- The Gardener’s Guide to Prairie Plants with Neil Diboll and Hilary Cox
- Wild Ones Receives Grant Funding to Advance Pollinator Conservation Initiatives
- Cultivating Young Minds and Wild Gardens: A Seeds for Education Journey