Save the date! Wild Ones Annual Membership Meeting will be held virtually on Thursday, March 23, 2023, 6-7 p.m. Central Time and will be accessible here: https://members.wildones.org/annual-member-meeting/. We encourage you to attend! The annual meeting of the members is an opportunity for Wild Ones members to learn about the organization, review performance reports and recognize chapters and volunteers making an extraordinary impact!
Topics will include
- Introductions to Wild Ones National Board Members, Wild Lawyers and Staff.
- Review of updated governance documents and policies.
- Overview of Annual Report which includes prior years finances, mission impact and State of the Chapters reports.
- Recognition of Service to chapters and volunteers across the organization.
- Overview of Organizational Plan/Goals for the upcoming year.
- Opportunity to ask questions.
Attending the Wild Ones Annual Meeting is a benefit specific to Wild Ones members and you must be logged into your Wild Ones account to access the live steam: https://members.wildones.org/login/. If you are not a member and would like to attend this event, join today at: https://members.wildones.org/join/.
Our intent by moving this event to a weekday evening is to better accommodate member schedules. We hope you are able to join us! For those who are unable to attend live, this meeting will be recorded and accessible from your member account.